How can I submit an electoral roll?

The electoral roll has to be submitted to the Rector following the rules given.

There must be indicated: the name of the roll, the number of candidates - which should not be higher than the number of eligible candidates accepting the candidacy (two for the Faculty Board, three for the Degree Course Board)