1. Support
  2. Prospective students
  3. Admission procedures & admission tests

I am a NON-EU passport holder but I already live/study in the EU (not in Italy). Which quota should I apply for when registering for the admission test?

As a general rule, if you have a EU long term residence permit you are considered EU candidate. However, we suggest that you check in with ammissioni@unisr.it to evaluate your specific case.