1. Support
  2. General information for all international students

I have been the victim of a crime. What should I do?

You should immediately file a criminal complaint. To do this, you can go to Milan’s main police station (Questura), located at Via Fatebenefratelli 1, or to a nearby Carabinieri or Polizia station. You can also make a report online using denuncia via web at www.carabinieri.it/multilingua/en or www.poliziadistato.it.