Where is the Codice Fiscale issued?

It can be issued by the Consulate if the students applies for a Study Visa.

It can also be requested once here in Italy at the nearest “Agenzie delle Entrate” upon arrival. Please double check with UniSR Offices if request procedures have changed due to the Covid-Emergency health measures.